Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Life is good.....

Sunday was Mother's Day and my girls called to talk to me and wish me a happy day - love these girls.  Another thing that made Sunday great was my lesson in Gospel Doctrine went well.

Monday we fed the missionaries (2nd time in as many weeks, seems people are struggling to sign up).

Tuesday we took dinner to this cute family (The Thompson's) that just had a baby girl!!  She is so cute and cuddly too!


Wednesday - Dad went to the Doctor today after being at the Emergency Room last night thinking he might have had a heart attack.....but test came back negative for that so he was at his family doctor today who checked some things out and he goes back on Friday to check again!! But he seems better.  Oh, and I finally was able to get my hair cut and colored. Yay!

Thursday will be Visiting Teaching in the morning and a Relief Society Meeting in the evening.

Friday Alan will be going to the temple for a Marriage Sealing to represent us since I will have to work.

Saturday help with Wedding Open House for Scott Hepworth and his new bride.  Helping my friend Rebecca Albright and being with friends MaryAnn Stephens and Becky Wangler!

And every day just brings more blessings and more things to be grateful for!  Thank you Heavenly Father!

No comments: