Sunday, January 5, 2014

Opening presents with Charlotte!!!

We had arranged with the kids that when they got back from Costa Rica, that New Years Eve we would have Christmas with them and we had invited our nephew and his family Steven from the Brown side of the family to come as well.....but then Aileen and I got very very sick, so we had to cancel!  In fact I had to wait way too many days to get to see Charlotte after they were back in town and it just about killed me!!  Then I had to wear a mask on top of everything else to try and keep anything from making Charlotte sick!!  I'll take it.....if that's the only way that I can see Charlotte and watch her open her presents....I'll take it!!







 


















The kids got Alan the "Duck Dynasty" talking figures which he got a big kick out of....



 
And, Alan and all the kids got together and got me an Elliptical!!  I was so excited I couldn't believe it!!  I love it!!  Now when its cold I don't have to go outside!!!

 
Then we played Canasta.....Alan and I beat Allison and John....



They we got Buffalo Wild Wings take out....its so fun to see Charlotte eat so well now and be so grown up!!

She is so grown up in fact.....we might have to start a rule of no cell phones at the dinner table!!!!  Aunt Tootie's gift was the winner.....she immediately grabbed the cell phone out of her box!!

 
What a stinker!!  Love her!!  We are so grateful for all the family that we got to celebrate the birth of our Savior with!!  And extremely grateful for safe travel of our family.  And beyond grateful, if there is such a thing, for Anne Marie getting to have Christmas with her Grandma Brown!!

No comments: