Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Wednesday, back to normal....

Wednesday and Friday afternoons after a get off work at noon, I have been going over to Allison's to help with and play with Charlotte!  I have been missing this, first because they were on Costa Rica, then because I was sick, and then because Aileen was sick!!  But last Wednesday, Jan. 8, 2014, life got back to normal!!!  After work Wednesday morning I headed over to Allison's and spend the afternoon with 2 of my girls!!

We did some shopping and it was fun to buy Charlotte some new tennis shoes because she is walking so good and is such a big girl!  And it was extremely fun to get to visit with Allison and focus on them for a change!
her new shoes!!


Friday, Alan was off so we both went over after I got off work in the morning and got to play with Charlotte, help feed her, get her ready for bed including bath time and then spend time with Allison before John got home from being the athletic trainer at some Basketball games that night.  We played cards and visited and just thoroughly enjoyed being with Allison.






It was very very nice to be back to normal!!

No comments: