Friday, August 28, 2009

Finally Bridals......

Finally, now that its all over I can post some bridal photos. We had to keep everything hush hush until John (and everyone else actually) saw her on her wedding day! I will say John's face when he saw her come down the hall at the Temple and he saw her dress for the 1st time was priceless! John had been trying (I don't think very hard, but hard enough to tease Allison) to get a peek at her dress and we had to do all sorts of crazy things to keep the photo's and the actual dress itself away from John's view! And Allison was so cute, when John was telling her how beautiful she looked she said "now wasn't that worth the wait?" and he like all smart newly married husbands said "yes, definately". Johns Dad who was waiting with him also commented on what a beautiful dress she had. Now I can post some of my favorites! The photographer was Tara Butler (who also did her engagements) with TaraB Photography and her website is: http://tarabphotography.com/


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love love LOVE these pictures! The last one makes her look like a porcelain doll!

Lois Brown said...

I know....its my favorite.

Ashley said...

beautiful pics!!