Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Wedding Luncheon.....

The Wedding luncheon was held in the Joseph Smith Memorial Bldg., the Presidential Room, across from the Salt Lake Temple.....so there should have been no problem getting there right? Wrong! I had never helped Allison in and out of her dress before....it was the sales clerk at the store......my sister-in-law at her Bridals as they were taken in Utah and I was in Texas, and guess what? I don't know how to do up lacing's, I guess, or undo them would be more accurate! But we finally got there and the lunch was Delicious and the company amazing.....it was so nice to have both of our families there for the wonderful Day! And Thanks to John and Marianne Rex for hosting such a beautiful luncheon! My little girl was treated like a princess!
Just a few pictures:
The beautiful room
an empty head table - no one can eat because I can't get Allison out of her dress!
Finally the bride and groom arrive!
Now everyone can eat!

No comments: