Sunday, August 30, 2009

Wedding Shower for someone else.....

Last night I went to a wedding shower for someone else....can I tell you it was great just to be a guest and have absolutely no responsibilities!!!! The wedding shower is for one of Allison's friends from high school and her best friends sister! I remember when I first met K...I had heard many things about her from Allison. That she was so beautiful, such a talented singer, so nice to everyone even the lower classmen, the Choir President etc... and Allison's goal was to be as good as she was. So when I met her for the 1st time and saw what a lovely girl she was inside and out.....I was pleased that Allison had someone that she really could look up to and strive to be like! That was a great gift for any parent. Then of course Allison did go on to go to All-state for Choir, become the Choir president and became a pretty lovely person herself! So very fun to go and be a part of a celebration for such a happy reason of such a beautiful person! Congratulations K!

No comments: