Thursday, November 19, 2009

I'm so excited.....

I just got our Christmas Cards ordered and I love them for this year! And I'm really really excited because tonight I will be going to the Midnight showing of "New Moon". I hope it lives up to the expectation!!!! Thanks to Sarah for helping me figure out how to get the Midnight tickets, I'm an older generation and don't always know how to do these things! But I am very excited!!!!! Here is a sneak peek at our Christmas Card! The Wedding photographer did the layout for me and I love it. Oh, yeah, I already said that........did you know I'm so excited....... said that too!

3 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Have fun Lois!!! :) :) And those cards are absolutely beautiful!

Kim said...

I am going to see New Moon on Saturday night...am looking forward to it...I too hope it's good...at least better than Twilight. I have read all the books so didn't think that the movie was all that good.

Love your cards!!

Dale and Teri said...

I love them...beautiful, beautiful and more beautiful.