Monday, November 16, 2009

Ya gotta love Saturday!



Saturday, we went to Dallas to the Temple to do endowment sessions. Our babysitter that we sometimes can use to watch Aileen so we can go together was busy, so we decided to take Aileen with us. Alan went to the 1st session while Aileen and I walked around the temple and watched "Up" and the new Tinker Bell movie on her portable DVD player. Then Alan was suppose to come out and then I would go to the next session and Alan would watch Aileen. But our dear friends the W's, who always talk to Aileen wherever we may be, said that they would watch Aileen so that Alan and I could go together. What an amazing gift. So Alan and I were able to be in the Temple together, it was great.

Then Saturday night all the Clay's that live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area went to "Babe's" in Carollton to celebrate my sister-in-laws Birthday! It was the first time my Dad, my husband and Aileen had been to that restaurant and they loved it! Aileen I will say was in heaven with all that good family style food! it was a lot of fun and even though my sister-in-law thinks that she is old......she's not and she still looks great!!!!! To make her feel better I just reminded her how much older I was - like 13 1/2 yrs older! Wow, I'm the one that's old!



2 comments:

Kim said...

How fun to be in the temple. I need to go again now that it is open again after cleaning.

I've never been to "Babe's"...sounds like you had a great time.

John and Allison said...

I so wish I was there! I am jealous that you got the delicious food! We are stoked to come for Christmas! That is a must on our list of restraunts, including buffalo wild wings, pappasito's, salt grass... you know, the usual texas places! :)