Sunday, May 23, 2010

Another one bites the dust......

My friend Becky, whom I also visit teach turned 50 and we had to celebrate at Babe's (tradition), you might remember my 50th birthday there as well as MaryAnn's my VT Partner and dear friend and the embarrassment we all had to suffer, you know what they say about PAYBACK! We had so much fun laughing and teasing her with giving her an OVER THE HILL cane people were looking at us before the waitresses came over to sing happy birthday to her and make her dance the chicken dance! good times!
the B-day girl and me!
My VT partner MaryAnn and her daughter Sara
The over the hill cane - really made us laugh, too, too much
getting ready to be sung to and have to dance!!!!

1 comment:

Ramona Zabriskie said...

Lois, I just took pictures with all my Relief Society friends this week to take with me to England - wish I had one with you! Well, at least we will have each other's blogs! (haven't heard from you for a couple of weeks...) LOVE YOU!!!!! We leave on Wednesday! Mona