Thursday, May 13, 2010

Upcoming RS Qtrly Activity

If you follow my blog at all you know by now that I am the 2nd counselor in Relief Society in our Ward and I am the counselor over all the RS meetings as they are now called, (i.e. homemaking, enrichment etc.) on May 20th we are having a night that I am very excited about, even though I do not have a RS Meeting leader any longer nor any committee! yikes! I did call in a few favors from friends, however and like I said, this should be a great evening. The theme for the night is The "Sweet" Side of Relief Society. We will be serving refreshments that night. We will have 3 workshops by really amazing women, my former RS Meeting leader, our past Relief Society President, and the 1st Counselor of the RS Presidency! The workshops are entitled - Never Suppress a Generous Thought; Passing on the Legacy; and My Hands are His Hands, My Heart his Heart, My eyes His eyes. Then at the end we will be making Tiles with these different sayings on them.

I hope that many will come as the workshops will be wonderful I know based on who is leading them and hopefully the sisters will experience some "Sweet" spiritual blessings as well!

1 comment:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Sounds like a blast! I want to go ;) lol.