Saturday, August 7, 2010

Inquiring minds want to know......

Or, I should say this inquiring mind wants to know......

I spent a great deal of money this weekend trying to make my bed look like a master bedroom bed. I already had the bedspread and sheets, but I went to Bed Bath & Beyond to get dust ruffle, shams, pillow cases to go on extra pillows, extra pillows and throw pillows. I had a 20% off coupon for the entire purchase coupon, so I felt now was the time to do it if I was going to. Of course I only liked the really expensive things.......or I only liked the really expensive things that went with my bedspread.

I have pictures of the bedding how it was when I was finished at Bed, Bath, & Beyond and I felt that something was missing......so I went to another store and got one more accent pillow. However the picture doesn't really do it justice. It's darker colors that then blend in my walls and curtains. But not sure if it looks better with it or without it....... so let me know what you think.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks good!! Nice job!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

I LOVE the accent pillows!! Good job! :)

Anne Marie's Blog said...

It looks amazing! Although I already told you that when we talked. :) I'm happy you have such a nice bed in your room. :)

Cheree said...

Very nice!!! :-)