Thursday, August 26, 2010

Yes, my foot is really broken!

Many have been asking......"Is your foot really broken?". Yes it is. It's the 5th metatarsal that is broken and if I am not very very good and do everything my Doctor says to do i.e. keep it up as much as possible, use crutches for long times of standing on my foot, and even sleep with my cast brace on. I will have to go to (Dr.) Joe Milne and have a pin put in my foot. In about 2 - 3 weeks we will know if I have been good enough. I am trying to do everything to keep from having to have surgery!!! Prayers would be appreciated! Now for the next question......

"Are you still glad you went.....or, Was it worth it?" Heck yes! I enjoyed every minute and have come back so refreshed and rejuvenated and happy to get back to my life! And of course being with my girls and John is always the best part of any trip!

No comments: