Saturday, August 28, 2010

Moving day!

I finally moved enough of my Dad's stuff out of my house and garage that we could empty our storage unit and move my stuff in! So this morning at 8:00 am several friends from church and my nephew Jimmie came and by 9:30 am they were done!!!! Now all I have to do is unpack and go through everything!!!! Ahhhh, Finally! I get to see my stuff again! I do think it will be interesting to see what I think is important to put out and up and what I will probably just throw or give away. When you have lived without these things for 7 yrs, I'm finding my priorities have changed! Sooooo we shall see.......

1 comment:

Ramona Zabriskie said...

Isn't that true?! I'm living now just fine with SO few of my things in such small spaces...and thinking that at home is 3500 sq. ft. worth of 33 years of stuff!