Thursday, August 5, 2010

Yes!!!! I'm going to Utah to see my kiddos!

I have a ticket and I leave after work on Friday August 13th! It's my anniversary present from Alan, we will celebrate together before I leave....but this past year has been so crazy with Allison's wedding, my mom's funeral, my Dad's 2 heart attacks and surgery, My Dad's wedding to Barbara, moving into the house we bought and moving my Dad out...... that Alan wanted me to get a vacation that didn't have anything to do with anything except for what I want to do.... they only thing that would make it better is if he could come with me! But work for him right now is not conducive to this idea and this way he can take care of Aileen so I can go by myself. This might sound selfish......but I have not had time away from Aileen by myself in several years.

So I'm off to Education week, seeing my kiddos that live in Utah, and helping my friend drive home so she has help driving home all the way to Texas after dropping off her Freshman at BYU!

Going to Education week has been a dream I have had, and wrote about as one of my life's goals in my personal history. So Alan is making this dream come true! I sure love this man of mine!

2 comments: