Monday, December 6, 2010

"Bus Stop"


Posted by Picasa

My Niece Valeree was the lead in her College Play "Bus Stop". She played Cheree the Chantuse and did such an amazing job! We were all proud of her. My Dad and I drove up Saturday and so did my Sister Elizabeth and her husband Art! We all went to dinner before hand and got to visit and catch up, then we all headed to the play where we were all blown away with how amazing Valeree was!

It was also very good to see my sister Kim and her husband JP again. Elizabeth and I wanted to bring flowers to the star, but I guess we should have brought them from Ft. Worth, because in Iola, Kansas all we could find was Poinsettias at WalMart and I thought that would be stupid. I wanted to give her a bouquet of cut flowers, but in hindsight I guess I should have just gotten the poinsettias.

After the play with the Star!!!


Before the play at dinner!

No comments: