Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Oh, how I miss Bessie!!!!

As happy as I am about teaching Gospel Doctrine, and I am happy about that! I do miss our Relief Society President and working with her on a daily basis! I even miss getting to come up with ideas for RS Meetings and just recently saw something and thought "Ohhhh, that would be awesome to do in RS" but alas, I no longer have to worry about those things!!!

Bessie Treber is an amazing, kind, loving, woman who anyone would do well to emulate! With her quiet leadership and service she is exactly what you would think of when you think of RS President.

She and her husband just went to Disney World and she knows how much Aileen loves all things Disney and unbelievably they brought back Aileen a present. So cute!!!

This is Aileen as Minnie Mouse!!! Gotta love it!

No comments: