Monday, June 4, 2012

6 Witness, 5 fireman, 4 police officers, 3 shook up family members, 2 wrecked cars, and someone elses smashed up garage

Did you sing "and a Partridge in a pear tree" to that title???  That's what it reminded me of when I posted it.  For today I am just posting pictures....story to come later, but you can know this it was not my fault!!











Blessings and miracles - that both drivers walked away and that it didn't turn into a multiple car smash up because I got pushed across 2 more lanes of traffic before I ended up on this yard and him into the garage with him taking the street sign with him!!

O.k. I'm coming back now to tell a little of the story:

I was going north on McCart in the farthest left of the 3 lanes and the driver of the other car was headed south and turned into the middle lane to try and turn into this residential area and he gunned it to try and beat me the problem was I was right there -- no time to do anything accept say "Holy Crap" I had six witnesses tell police that they couldn't believe that the other driver didn't stop, slow down or anything and that he gunned to go faster and try to beat me......they said it was like watching a crash scene in a movie that you don't believe is really happening.  The other driver's daughter said that he is not suppose to be driving and that she had left to take her daughter somewhere and he took the car while she was gone.  Everyone guessed that I was going 37 - 40 miles/hr (the speed limit) and he was going 50 or so.  He got the ticket "failure to yield to right of way"  No kidding!

No comments: