Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!!

With today being Father's day I wanted to do something special for My husband of course but also my Dad.  So I had everyone over for dinner and it was great.  My Brother George and his two boys came, Elizabeth and Art, Dad & Barbara and us (Alan, Aileen, me).  I made a yummy pot roast with potatoes, carrots, gravy, and other fixing's of a fruit salad, rolls, and green beans like Razoo's make.  Even my nephews told me how good dinner was and what a good cook I was......and we were all together visiting and enjoying each other's company and not one picture was taken......Except for the cupcakes that Elizabeth brought!!  They are gourmet cupcakes and so very yummy and I just knew I had to have a picture of them before we devoured them!!  I guess we know what our priorities are.....not one single picture of family...but we got one of the cupcakes!! That just kind of makes me laugh!!  So here you go!!  Thanks Elizabeth for bringing something so "out of this world good" that we had to take a picture!!


Elizabeth went all the way to Frisco, Tx to get them from a company named "Dimples".  Let me break it down for you - Banana pudding cupcakes; Lemon cupcakes; red velvet cupcakes; wedding cake cupcakes; cookies and cream cupcakes; chocolate cupcakes; and chocolate velvet cupcakes!!  They were Divine!!

No comments: