Saturday, June 23, 2012

I Love Rock N Roll......

Rebecca Albright called me tonight to see if we could go out for our Birthdays!!  Mine is in June, hers is in August, and we always try to go out together sometime between June and August.....so tonight we went to "Rock of Ages".  Now the best thing about this Movie was rockin' out to the music in the movie theater and we did and were not even embarrassed by our raised hands and fists and rockin head banger kind of movements!!  But I'm not going to lie there were a few moments of "Oh, my gosh, I can't believe they just showed that" so beware!!


Then we went for a wonderful steak dinner at "Outback" which I have been craving for the past few weeks, so it was really nice of Rebecca to choose that Restaurant!!  Could not have picked better my self!!  Happy Birthday to Rebecca...... I love you sweetie!!  And Happy Birthday to Me.  I really loved getting to catch up!!  I always feel like there is so much more to talk about....but then I'm a talker, and you'd never get any sleep, if it was left up to me!!  It was a good night!!  Thank you!



No comments: