Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Kinko's is my kind of place......


I know it's called Fed Ex Kinko's now, but I still just call it Kinko's, have I mentioned that I resist --o.k.-- fight change....lol!!  Anyway my best girl Mary Staley and I had a fun afternoon catching up on each others family news, had a fabulous lunch at Chipotle's (I think that's how it's spelled) if you haven't been you need to go....and then went to Kinko's to blow up family photo's in black and white to 24 x 36 sizes!!  I feel especially special today as she is a mother of 7 and in school working hard to get her degree (straight A, Dean's list kind of work) and she took time to spend some one on one time with me!!  And when I figure out what is wrong with my blog and I can upload pictures...there will be one here of her and her awesome family!!  She is an amazing loving woman and I feel so blessed to know her, let alone call her friend!  Thanks for the fun time out and about!!

 
Isn't this an awesome family!!  And this is one of the pictures we blew up at Kinko's!!  I also don't mind advertising that my daughter, Allison was the photographer you can see her most recent work at http://allisonrexphotography.blogspot.com/

No comments: