Monday, December 23, 2013

Friday this week is for Visiting Teaching.....

Friday after I got off of work at 12:30, MaryAnn Stephens and I went to pick up Becky Wangler to go to lunch and to visit for the first time the Factory Outlet mall on I-20 in Arlington!  I have to say, we loved it and it was a huge success (shopping wise) and we laughed and had so much fun together!!  Since Becky and I had exchanged gifts Thursday night I assumed that we were not going to exchange gifts but oh, noooooo, Becky brought a gift for me too! You really can never get ahead of this girl....she is just too thoughtful!!  But MaryAnn made up for my lack with a great Coach clutch for her!!!   As for our other sisters, I dropped off a Christmas decoration gift and visited Mary Arrington who had been in the Hospital, but now in rehabilitation.  And now we just need to celebrate Anita Williams birthday and see Vera Moore!!  We will get it done....little by little!  You can count on us!!





No comments: