Monday, December 23, 2013

"Saving Mr. Banks" - The best movie of the year!!

Thursday night after the kids left it is tradition that we (Becky, Shawna, and I) hit the new release midnight showing of whatever movie is coming out on Friday, i.e. Catching Fire, Hobbit, etc...  And this Thursday was no exception, but I have to say, even though I really loved Catching Fire, Hobbit etc...and was counting down the days to their release date....."Saving Mr. Banks" is by far the best movie of the year!  Loved, loved, loved it!!  And I love it even more because its a true story or at least based on true facts!

This being the last Thursday before Christmas it was also the time that we decided to exchange gifts!  So after the movie we went to Denny's where I had an official Hobbit breakfast...lol!!  It was a lot of fun and I'm grateful for my friends that love going to movies as much as I do!!


At the Movie Tavern to see the movie!!


Opening presents at Denny's




official hobbit holes breakfast!!
When we went to IHOP for Breakfast on Thanksgiving day after our run, John asked about the Hobbit Breakfasts he had seen advertised.  It's at Denny's son!  Sorry!!  I ate this for you!! Lol!!

No comments: