Monday, December 9, 2013

Sunday the final day of the Thanksgiving weekend!!

Sunday, is always a great day because its the Sabbath and we all get to attend Church and renew our covenants with the Sacrament!!  But we also enjoy Sunday's because we usually get to see the kids, and even though we had seen each other for 4 days straight (Wed - Sat) I thought they might want to be on their own that day....but they did come over and it was a wonderful time as always!  We babysat Charlotte for John and Allison and I use "we" loosely, because I had promised our Choir director that as soon as December came I would attend choir practices, so I had to go, and I did, while Alan got all the fun of babysitting!!  She looked so cute in her Ballerina dress that Grandma Rex sent her!!



We played a fast game of Canasta, which now that its not either Allison's or Alan's Birthday month, we won!!  Thank heavens its December!!  October and November killed John and I in Canasta!!

No comments: