Sunday, July 26, 2009

20 more days....

only 20 more days to the wedding....and less than that before we leave to be in Utah for the Wedding. I can't believe it is really this close now!!!! Crazy!

I wish I could put up pictures of Allison's bridals and other neat things....but it has to wait until the official day and for John to have seen her dress too!

But I will tell you the Bridals are gorgeous and its not just because I am her mother!

Tomorrow is John's birthday....I told him, his b-day present will be late because...."I'm paying for a wedding!" That is probably getting old for everyone to hear....but that is my life right now....paying for a wedding!

Can't wait for it to get here! And really can't wait to put pictures up of things that I cannot now!

Went to lunch and a movie with my Mother and sister on Saturday!!! It was very cool and went to a movie on Friday night with one of my dear friends and VT ladies...so yes, we combined the two! So it was a nice time for me to do something that had absolutely nothing to do with THE WEDDING! I think I really needed that!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Weddings are expensive!! Especially when they involve a beautiful young woman and a terrific young man!