Monday, July 6, 2009

A day at the Temple....


Two Saturday's ago, Allison, Aileen, Grandma, my sister and I drove up to the Dallas Temple to go the the distribution center and pick out Allison's Temple Dress etc..... I have to say Aileen was very happy to be one of the girls and excited to be at the Temple watching Allison try on and pick out her Temple Dress! After we all went to Macaroni Grill for lunch to celebrate. My sister who has been a big a part of this wedding and has helped to make this whole time so special for Allison (and has been a huge blessing and help to me, I don't know what I would do without her help and support) had won a competition at work and had a gift certificate and treated us all for lunch that day! I must say Aileen really did like being one of the grown up girls......and loved being with Allison at the Temple! It was a special day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I remember when my mother in-law and I went and picked out all the temple stuff... it was so fun! I can't believe Allison is just all grown up! It seems like just yesterday she was 14 and just moving into our ward in Fort Worth!