Friday, July 31, 2009

Sarah's special day...and 2 weeks from tomorrow!

Two weeks from tomorrow and Allison will be getting married in the Salt Lake Temple! Unbelievable!

Alan had to go get fitted for his tux...I think that is what really brought home how close this really all is!

14 more days and we will be at the Mt. Tempanogas Temple with Allison taking out her endowments and then 15 days we will be in the Salt Lake City Temple for the Sealing and the all the other celebrations that will go along with that event!

Today, my niece Sarah is being sealed in Twin Falls Temple to her fiance...in fact by now he is her husband and the reception is tonight. Thank heavens I have 3 children in Utah (Anne Marie, Allison & John) that can go and represent us. We have been to every niece and nephews wedding until today....it is killing Alan and I, but it could not be helped! I'm just grateful my children are there to represent us. But my heart hurts to miss Sarah on this special day!

I hope someone takes pictures so I can see how beautiful she is etc.... I love this sweet girl, I remember when she was just a little thing, telling Grandma that baby Aileen needed something or other! She always wanted to help take care of Aileen...even though Aileen was older...too cute!
My love and prayers are with her and Terry on their special day!

No comments: