Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I don't know why I love it but I do.......


I really cannot figure out why I love this picture so much???? but I just keep going back to it and looking at it and can't wait until I get the picture of it I ordered in the mail! I can't decide if its because I think it is so romantic or what. Usually I only really love pictures that you can see the faces in, I have always felt that if I buy a picture to hang on my wall or put in a album I want to be able to see who they are. So I don't know if this means that I'm getting more artistic or I'm not sure what.........What do you think?

3 comments:

Dale and Teri said...

I love it too!

Abby said...

Yay! It is so nice to see your blog!! I absolutely LOVE this picture of John & Allison too! Logan and I are really grateful they live close by; they are so fun to be around =)

Also, I think you are such a great mom....the girls & John are lucky to have you!

Wonder Woman said...

I think it's because it's more like a piece of art than a picture of your daughter. But the fact that it's BOTH makes it all the more beautiful.

My favorite picture from my wedding in one of the back of us (which I normally would not like.) But we're holding hands and looking up at the temple. Making it black and white completely changed it, too. (The colors are edited on that pic of Allison's too.)

I think the full shot of the temple adds to the beauty, too.