Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Just checking in.....

Sunday morning as I was driving home from my sisters I drove by Laurel Land Cemetery to check in with Mom and was surprised to see a beautiful bouquet of fall flowers and a headstone....which I knew we had not gotten yet....you have to wait a certain amount of time to put those on I guess....plus they have to make it.......anyway, Laurel Land has a complimentary one that they put on your loved ones grave until the permanent one gets put on.....I really have liked them. I don't know if other funeral homes do that or not...but it is a thoughtful touch and it even says P Clay on it so that you definitely know you are in the right place. But I knew it was too good to be true that they would put flowers on it....and when I got home and asked Dad... Of course he had bought them and put them in the vase on the marker!!!! My Dad always has been very thoughtful and has always given my mother beautiful flower arrangements! He so loves our Mother! Love you Dad!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awe, those are the prettiest flowers. That was nice of Laurel Land to do that.