Tuesday, October 20, 2009

stuff.....


Saturday I went and picked out fun Halloween decorations and treats etc... to send to my children in Utah! It's one of the fun traditions that I started once we became empty-nesters with all of our children in College and/or moved out sending gift boxes for holidays! It was especially fun this time as I have a new son-in-law to add to the mix! Aileen always has fun going shopping with me to pick out the things and then we ship them off!

Today, Allison should hear if she got accepted into her program (Major) at BYU, so I am anxious to hear, but a little afraid to call since I haven't heard yet.


And so proud that my daughter is going to wear her TCU flip flops to the BYU vs. TCU football game this weekend! We do want BYU to win....its just the principal of the thing, especially since John just shakes his head every time she wears them! lol!

No comments: