Monday, October 11, 2010

Call from Bishop.....


Last night I got a call from the Bishop on my cell phone that I did not hear because it was on silent mode still.....so this morning when I got his voice mail I immediately called back thinking...."Oh, no, what did I do now?"


But he told me that Sunday, while I was leading the music in Sacrament meeting and then during my lesson in Gospel Doctrine, he was thinking about my Mom and he had a strong impression come to him that she was proud of me and he thought he would share that with me.


What a way to start the day! Yes, thank you so much for sharing that with me! Getting messages from Heaven is amazing!

2 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

That's amazing...and oh so true. I'm sure she's smiling down on you every day, but what a blessing to hear that from your bishop!

Cathy said...

Awesome message - and awesome bishop!