Sunday, October 3, 2010

Tytan's 9th Birthday party.....

Tytan's birthday party was a week ago Saturday....and you guessed it he wanted to have a bowling birthday party!



Everyone had a great time especially Aileen who got to bowl and knew exactly what to do as she had gone with her school class several times through the years!







It was the first time to see Amber and her Mom since the divorce, Alan, of all people was really worried, which I thought was interesting. I knew my family though and knew that everyone would be polite and respectful, she is the mother of my nephews after all, and we loved her greatly at one time while married to my brother, before she pulled some of the stunts she pulled during the divorce. Then I found out that Alan was just worried that she would try to sabotage the party and then try to use it against George at Court. But I told him he needed to have more faith in people......at least that was what I was praying for, that she would consider this to be about Tytan and not her and George. And it was a success. George did an awesome job he even had gift bags for each party guest to take home....he really showed that he is the real deal - "Mr. Mom".


Alan, the girls John and I, along with my Dad and Barbara (Grandpa and Grandma) gave Tytan his own bowling ball, bag and shoes!!! He loved it and it was really fun to see him get excited and pick it out what he liked at the pro shop the night of his birthday. They fitted it to him, drilled the finger holes, and ordered his shoes to be picked up in a couple of days! It was awesome!






We all had a great time. And it must be recorded that George challenged my sister Elizabeth and Elizabeth beat and beat big!!!! Go girl!!!! Yay! Sibling rivalry you've got to love it. No matter how old you are, it never goes away!

No comments: