Thursday, October 14, 2010

I've always wanted to do this.....

Last Friday morning on the way to work I stopped at Sonic to get a Route 44 Diet Coke and because Sonic doesn't care how small the charge is they will take your Debit card and because I never have cash on me I handed the girl at the window my card. She came back with a look of horror on her face and said....."Oh, no, I just charged the wrong amount to your card" to which I said, well, how much did you charge.... and she said "$3.88. I accidental charged the wrong order to your card....that is the car behind yours charge" So I laughed, because I thought she was going to tell me she punch in $104 or something..... I told her, "No problem just charge my $1.o4 now and tell the car behind me to have a GREAT DAY!" The sonic girl doubted my sincerity, but I told her really it was fine and that I had always wanted to do this.....so she did and I drove away and felt really good! I should have thought of this idea when I was doing the 14 day giving challenge. But maybe this made it more fun because it was so spontaneous!

2 comments:

Kate Kelly said...

That's awesome! I have always wanted to do that to but I never have!

Unknown said...

That is so cool! I would have waited to see the look on the person's face!