Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The foot is not healing......

Friday after I got off work I went and had a follow-up x-ray's per Doctors orders to see how my foot is healing as it has been 6 weeks. Monday I got the good and bad news........

The Good News: It is still in alignment and swelling has gone down, no pain to digital pressure or when the doctor flexed my foot and ankle gently around, and the skin around my break is loose --- So, "Clinically" it appears to be healing and going well.

The Bad News: The x-ray shows none or a least very very small amount of healing. So it is "radiographically" healing very very slowly. Which means I will have to continue to wear the stupid 3-D cast brace for 6 more weeks.

The Good News: It appears that I will not need to have surgery to have a pin put in my foot as being out of alignment is not the problem.

No comments: