Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year at the Doctor's office


I work for a Podiatrist part time and type his dictation (medical notes) at home. The new year always brings added work and stress to the office - because there is only two of us to assist the Doctor at work and only one at a time. This is Marcia, she works the mornings and I work the afternoons. She is about the sweetest person you could ever meet. Another Doctor is in the hospital so we are taking all of his patients for him while he is unavailable, plus at the 1st of the year you have to check overyone's eligibility and copay's etc... not just the new patients so it has been a zoo and I will be very glad when March gets here that is when things kind of get back to normal! But I do love being busy at work!!! I just wish sometimes there were two of us in the office helping things to get done and run smoothly!!! But I can do it, I'm organized!!! lol!

No comments: