Sunday, January 16, 2011

Today in Gospel Doctrine

Today in Gospel Doctrine we were studying the birth of the Savior so it was a fantastic time for me to get to show off my latest "Willow Tree" Figurines. I love Willow Tree, and wish that I could buy several of them right now, but I will just slowly continue to collect figurines that have special significance to me and my life. There is one called "The Circle" or something like that that has a grandmother, a daughter and and a granddaughter all looking at a quilt and I would love that in honor of my mother and her passing. That her legacy goes on.... This Nativity is one of my most prized possessions and even though Willow Tree never goes on sale - even after Christmas - I had to get it anyway!


large enough to have be a centerpiece in a large classroom!


Oh, so happy!

2 comments:

Kim said...

That is beautiful. I love Willow Tree too.

Ashlee said...

Beautiful Nativity! My MiL got one that same size a few years ago for Christmas and she keeps it up year round. I will do the same when I eventually get one. I love it!