Thursday, January 6, 2011

My blog turned into a book......



I am so excited because I have been saying that my blog is my new way of keeping a journal and a fun way to add to my personal history that I had written up until I started my blog in 2008! so this year for Christmas one of my presents was to actually make the 2008-2009 posts into book. I used "blurb" which is what one of my blogger friends suggested I use - thanks Sarah K! I got it yesterday and I love it! And want to show it to everyone!!! If you click on the word blurb it will take you to the tutorial on how to make your blog into a book! I love it!



So happy with how it turned out!

5 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Yay Lois!! That is awesome!!! I finally got my 2007 printed off (still waiting on it, ugh)....but hopefully I can do the rest before it gets too expensive! lol

Cheree said...

Hi Lois!!
Thanks for your sweet comments. I've been a bad blogger lately . . .
Your book looks great! How long did it take you to create it? I want to do the same thing, just waiting for a good spot to do it I guess.

Cathy said...

Awesome!

Ramona Zabriskie said...

How wonderful!

Lois Brown said...

Cheree - it was really so easy it wasn't even funny! And the price isn't that bad....the fewer pages you have the more reasonable. The most time was just going through and organizing the pages the way I wanted. And if you've been good about making sure no typo's it really wouldn't take any time at all.

Thanks to everyone!!!!