Saturday, January 15, 2011

Oh, I love to wash!!!

After going for 1/2 the month of December and until today without a washing machine, I am so happy our new washer and dryer were delivered today! We ordered/purchased them on New Years Eve, but because of Christmas and back orders etc... we had to wait until today to get them. Merry Christmas to us (What Alan & I got each other this year)!

After buying the washer and dryer I had had it with the laundry mat, so we were doing all we could to wear clothes that didn't need to be washed, because I did not want to go to the laundry mat any longer! I know I'm spoiled!


So today I have been washing load after load and loving it! They are the new Maytag economical washer and dryer like the front loaders but a top loader instead. It doesn't have the middle agitator and we bought an industrial/larger load machine because we are always having to wash bedding for Aileen. So far I love it and love that I get to do wash again!!!


Not a bad side benefit from having to be without one for what equals about 1 month!

1 comment:

Cheree said...

Oh wow - I didn't know they made a top-load w/o an agitator! I think I'd like that more than a front load (which you can't add clothes to after it starts - which I ALWAYS do). Our machines are about 20 years old and still working. . . I don't dare say anything bad about them or I fear they'll retaliate. I wish you could retrofit older machines!

Very nice!!