Friday, January 14, 2011

Look what I got in the mail......

Several months ago, long before Christmas, I saw this add in a Magazine


I really liked it and saw it featured in several other magazines so I tore out the page and took it home to Alan and said, "I really like this and would love to have it for Christmas, or Mother's day or my birthday!" To which Alan took the add and said something like "Good to know". And then we never talked about it again. Mother's day went by, my birthday went by and nothing had really been said about Christmas either so I kind of figured he forgot.

Since the jewelry is Silver and hand stamped, custom made etc... they make it after you order it and for Christmas you had to have ordered it really early or they said right on their website we aren't even going to start your order until after January 1, 2011. Alan felt bad that he was late in ordering but did it anyway and I got it Thursday!!! I was so surprised when I opened the package and it was what I had wanted!!!


I can never take un-blurry pictures up close - but you get the idea, I hope!

The website has some really cool things and they can put messages 0f love, hope etc... or names and its called The Vintage Pearl and I really love what they have.

But mostly I love that my husband bought this for me! Thanks sweetie! I love it!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

That is really nice and I'm glad you received it from Alan.

Ramona Zabriskie said...

ohhhhhhhh good husband!

Cheree said...

Very pretty!! :)