Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ft. Worth Stock Yard Rodeo!



We had a lot of fun going to the Rodeo tonight! Barbara and her family always go on the Susan G. Koeman for the cure night at the Rodeo as Barbara is a breast cancer survivor so we were happy to join them this year. Aileen had a great time and it had been a long time since I had been to a Rodeo so it was fun to go again after so many years!


Landon, Barbara, and Dad


Mom and Aileen

Aileen liked the cotton candy and funnel cake, but mainly the Diet Coke! She is her mother's daughter after all. Aileen would push my arm away from her if I would put it around her until they would turn off the lights to bring in some new halftime entertainer and then she would grab my arm and have me put it around her. Funny!
Lauren, Kaity, and Taylor
It was a good night.

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

How fun! I miss those days.. living in Texas! That stock yard reminds me of the one I stood in when I was 12 and gave a recitation on a poem I wrote about Texas! I entered it in the State Wide Justin Boots Poetry Contest and was chosen out of hundreds of readers! I'll see if I can dig it up! It was so fun! I miss TX soooo much!