Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Afternoon delight.......



Nothing better than a movie in the middle of the afternoon! Several weeks ago, Kathleen Brackney made bread for my Sunday School, Gospel Doctrine Class. Some with leaven and some without. When I asked what it would cost me for her to do this HUGE favor, she said..... "a Thank You!" which of course I did say and say often! But I also asked if I could take her to the movies!! She liked the idea and we set a date! Then she said she would really rather just watch a video at my home. Laura (her mom and my friend), Kathleen and I all sat on my bed and had good "movie junk food" and watched "Tangled" which Laura and Kathleen had never seen! It was great fun and I'm so glad I got to have this special time with one of my seminary students who is all grown up and in college etc....



It was a fun time. And Kathleen should write movies for Disney, she knew everything that was going to happen before it happened, or at least she said how she thought it should go and she was always exactly correct!

No comments: