Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Great Ladies!

I realized that I have put up many pictures of sisters that I visit teach, with one HUGE exception...........I have not told about the sweetest sisters you could ever know. I decided I needed to correct this matter and tell you a little about Mary Arrington, and Anita Williams

They are wonderful women, who MaryAnn and I have Visit Taught for several years now, who are faithful, serve others, always positive and smiling, and are really about the sweetest friends and sisters you could ever have!


Mary is Anita's mother who lives with Anita and it is not hard to see that the apple did not fall far from that tree in all the right ways! Mary is always happy and smiling and I love her smile. She always asks about my family and worries about our health, when really we are always praying for hers. She has great testimony building stories to share and fun ones about raising a large family. She is a dear!


Anita always goes the extra mile in her callings and is someone you can count on! She was my visiting teacher for a while before I was hers and she always did the most thoughtful things. I remember one time specifically that it was Prom for Allison and Anita brought over a gift bag with several items to help celebrate this special night for Allison, a disposable camera, a small photo album etc... It meant a great deal to me that she would remember such a special occasion for my daughter! She was very thoughtful with notes, phone calls, and visits as well as meals even when I told her it was unnecessary......she did it anyway.


I hope that I have followed her example and been as good of a VT to her as she was to me!!!


I do love these ladies and feel very blessed to know them!

No comments: