Monday, April 11, 2011

Easter Decor and more......




I was so bad at decorating my house for Christmas, I definately wanted to make sure and get all my Easter stuff out!!! I hadn't seen it in a while as it had all been packed away in storage so long...but here it goes....


The wood decorations I made. The snow globe was given to me by a dear friend in Wichita, Vicky Burdick, who knew I collected snow globes and so she started given me ones for each holiday. The glass/plaster Easter eggs in the basket where made by Aileen at school several years in a row so that made it fun as she decorated them for me! The gardening Rabbits are my Moms and remind me of her and she loved to have a beautiful garden. Click on collage to see items bigger!!!
It looks like home girls!!!

Even though the Easter Bunny and such are not religious they do remind us of the time of year that it is and I am happy to have decorated this special holiday to celebrate the Resurrection of our Savior!!!

He does live for us!!!

No comments: