Friday, June 10, 2011

Found a new store......

It's called Brighton! The Doctor and his wife gave me my Birthday present today, my bday is on Sunday, and the Doctor's wife doesn't work on Friday's so today was the last day that they would both be there to see me open my gift!!!

Never heard of this store before, I hardly ever go to the mall anymore, do most of my shopping online nowadays!!! But they do have a Brighton.com. They have awesome accessories, handbags etc... and I love, love love, the jewelry that they gave me for my birthday!!! And I think the closest one to me is University Mall, by Talbot's, I'm excited to make a visit based on the awesome gift I just received as well as checking out the website!!!



The necklace and earrings are called "Posh Posey"





Perfect bracelet to wear with everything!!!

No comments: