Friday, June 24, 2011

Pirates..... and bad hair

I loved the new Pirates of the Caribbean: On stranger tides movie!!! I think its the best one since the 1st one!!! I've enjoyed them all mind you....but I really enjoyed this one and my friend Becky Wangler took me to it for my birthday.....with a large popcorn and large diet coke what more can you ask for!!! It was a great time and great company! Thanks Becky -- Love you!!! Becky is a Wedding planner and was up to her eyeballs with a Wedding when my birthday rolled around, so we agreed to wait and I have to say after last week, I was ready for something fun and this totally fit the bill!!





I got my hair cut, colored, and styled by the great Don Martin and looked awesome all week until Thursday when I woke up late and said bag it!!! Do I have a single picture of me looking awesome!! No! But yes, we have a picture of me with my BAD HAIR DAY!!! Now its Friday and I knew I couldn't be caught with bad hair again and I have great hair.....and no camera!!! Story of my life!

No comments: