Tuesday, June 7, 2011

So happy.....

Can I tell you how happy I am that Hines and Kim won Dancing with the Stars? Really happy! I had the most fun watching them dance and I know I don't really know them but it seemed like they were always happy and laughing and just having a good time! Hines seems like someone you could have as a role model in sports for your children and not be sad about it. His background story of how his mother worked so many jobs to give him a better life was inspirational and how even when he thought he would be a 1st or 2nd round pick for the NFL draft then doctors found out that his knee didn't have any cartilage and so he got picked lower, he didn't give up he just worked harder and has been a great success. He doesn't do a lot of trash talk he just gets it done. I was really moved by how concerned he was about Kim, his dancing partner, when she got injured. They always made me smile to watch them dance!!! Never really been a big Steeler's fan but I may just become one, now that I feel that I have gotten to know one of their players a little better!!

No comments: