Saturday, September 26, 2009

Game...Shower....and Broadcast!

So last night my friend MA called up and asked if I wanted to go the NCHS Homecoming football game with her? I think she really expected me to say no because I haven't' had anyone in high school at NCHS for a couple of years now but I said, "I think I do!" She came and got me and when we got to the game we ran into MW, whose husband is in the Sports Medicine program in Medical School. And because he was going to be on the side lines observing one of the Doctors she was going to just sit in the stand by herself.....so we were very excited to have her come and sit with us especially since I could get my baby fix holding her cute baby!


This morning, while Alan went to Dallas to the temple to see two of our friends and ward members go through the temple for their endowments and then be sealed together in the Temple.......I went to a baby shower! JS, is one of the sweetest people I know whom everyone loves, and I mean everyone! I'm in primary with her and get to watch her be a great primary chorister......and I have a soft spot for primary choristers having been one for at least 15 yrs of my Church Service life...... Anyway it was a fun shower that her sister HJS had for her, and it was fun watching her get all this fun baby girl stuff! Congratulations JS!



Then tonight I am looking forward to very much, as it is the General RS Broadcast! I look forward to this every year....it rejuvenates me spiritually and gets me ready to watch General Conference and really ready to be filled spiritually! I particularly love this broadcast as it is directed specifically to the women of the church! A lot of times Aileen and I snuggle up in bed and watch it on our TV at home as we get the BYU Channel, but last year and this year I want to be at the Stake Center and participate in the Satellite broadcast there!


The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Relief Society General Presidency

Now this is what I call a Saturday!

No comments: