Wednesday, February 10, 2010

U Rock K...... from Aileen

A couple of Sunday's ago Aileen was rocking and rocking right before and as Church was starting and I was worried that I would have to take her out if she became uncontrollable....but then my friend K, who was also one of the most amazing RS Presidents I have ever seen, walked in and sat next to her husband B....

Aileen immediately stopped rocking leaned over (you know the kind of leaning that you do when you are in a crowded stadium and you want the person next to you to get out of your way because you are trying to get someones attention) and watched K (and it was definitely K, not anyone else as I was watching Aileen to see what caught her attention and what made her calm down) she watched K all the way until she sat down then she looked at me and I swear I saw Aileen's thoughts saying...."There she is"

K definitely has a friend in Aileen, and fun to see that Aileen is always watching K's back!

Aileen was probably saying.....K - you rock!

1 comment:

K said...

I'm glad to know that Aileen's watching out for me - she is pretty awesome!

K