Friday, February 5, 2010

They're out to get me.......

I don't know who "they" are, but - They're definitely out to get me!!! This past week, my car while parked next to the curb at a friends home was hit by a mail truck (I have a witness), then while driving through a school zone two boys ran right in front of me, luckily I was only going 20 and able to stop immediately! But they came out of nowhere, very scary. Last night I was parked in my driveway talking to Allison on my cell before going into the house, and it was dark so I couldn't really see anything....but a car backed into Alan's car, I heard the crash opened my door to get out and say "Hey...." and they peeled off never to be seen again! Then this morning on my way to work an island in the middle of the road and my car had a run-in that meant new tires and a bent hub....but thankfully the rims are o.k. But I think I'm staying inside the house for the rest of the week........ I'm telling you.......they are out to get me!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is rough!!! So sorry!!

Kim said...

Wow...that came in more than threes. Hope that is the end of your bad luck.

Kevin and MaryAnn said...

Wow, enough is enough!!! Hope you have a better rest of the week.