Saturday, February 6, 2010

Unbelievable!!!!

I got rear ended Friday night! Unbelievable. I'm pretty shaken up about all this. What is going on!

I went to NCHS to see the Musical "Little Women" which was truly amazing by the way, and on the drive home I stopped to make a turn and some girl/women ran into me with a large crashing sound.

So that would make 4 accidents and 1 almost hitting of a child and counting in 3 days! Unbelievable.

I can't even begin to express what is going through my mind!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so sorry you have had a rough few days!! Hope it gets better for you!! Love ya!

Kim said...

O no...I'm so sorry that things keep coming. I'm hoping that you weren't hurt.

Anne Marie's Blog said...

I'm so sorry Mom. HUGS!!! At least the accident wasn't your fault, and I am happy that you are okay. :)

John and Allison said...

Love you mom!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

SO insane!! I hope you are all right!! Big hugs!

And my "word verification" down there is SLAMING...kinda goes with the theme here, doesn't it?! lol