Sunday, September 30, 2012

A "Sip and Greet"

I love the concept of this baby shower that I was invited to.  One of my Seminary Students had a little girl and invited me to come to a "Sip and Greet".  It was at her home and her Visiting Teachers held the party for her, but this way we got to see the fabulous nursery as well as the beautiful baby when we came and went as we needed to.  They had fabulous party drinks that looked as amazing as they tasted and yummy cakes, and vegetables, cheese balls with a variety of crackers, and smoked pulled pork sandwiches!!  Really what more could you ask for.

Lindsey is an amazing young women that is living a life, setting goals, and keeping covenants that would make any seminary teacher proud.  I'm thrilled that I am still one of the important people in her life and that I always get invited to these wonderful momentous occasions!!

Congrats on your new baby girl, Lindsey Cobb!!  And thank you for letting me continue to be apart of your life!!

Lindsey with Juliet - her 2nd.  She also has a 2 y/o boy Carson.

Her Visiting Teachers who threw this party for her.....I love this so much!!

The awesome drinks to "sip" There was a Grapefruit with cherries, Lemonade and I mean real Lemonade, fruit punch with raspberries and something else I can't remember and an Orange drink.

The amazing beautiful nursery!

No comments: